We are currently accepting application forms for the 2018-2019 school year. Please fill out ALL fields of this form. If you have any questions or concerns you'd like to discuss with us, please contact us at 201-871-1152 ex. 503.
Classes will begin on Sunday September 16, 2018
Click here for a downloadable form to print and fill out.
Please note that one registration form per child is needed.
There are three discount offers:
Early Bird Discount: Register and complete your payment plan by
June 30th to receive 10% off your child’s tuition.
September 1st to receive a 5% off.
Sibling Discount: 5% off of the lowest priced tuition.
Bring a New Friend Discount: 10% off for the family who recommends a new family to enroll.
Registration Deadline is September 2nd. All applications received after September 2nd, will be charged an additional $100 late fee.
We look forward to a wonderful year of learning and growth.
If yes, please describe:
My Child's Hebrew Birthday:
Month : Day
Bar and Bat Mitzvah celebration dates are alloted on a first come, first serve basis.
Please indicate your date preference and we will notify you of availability.
Bar Mitzvah (Saturday Morning) Bat Mitzvah (Friday Night)
CONFIDENTIAL: Does your child have any allergies or other medical condition we should be aware of? If yes, please describe them and indicate special precautions or care needed.
Parent Consent Form
1) I agree to follow all policies stated in the Lubavitch Hebrew School Parent Handbook and understand my responsibilities as a school parent.
2) I allow my child to attend all field trips taking place throughout the year.
3) I hereby grant permission for photography and videography of my child's activities at the Hebrew School or any activities related to Hebrew School care for public relations purposes. I agree that I am to receive no compensation for my child's appearance and that this participation confers on me no ownership rights whatsoever.
4) I give permission to Lubavitch Hebrew School in the event of a medical emergency to seek and administer medical attention for my child and if necessary, to hospitalize him/her.
5) In the event that I cannot come to Lubavitch Hebrew School to pick up my child, I hereby authorize the following people to pick up my child from school. I understand that only those individuals listed by me below will be given permission to pick up my child.
Name Relationship to child
Names of children:
Please click here to place an online payment
Please note that the payment plan must be completed before the first day of school.
We look forward to a wonderful year of learning and growth!
This page uses TLS encryption to keep your data secure.
About Us | Parents | Kids | Curriculum | Bat Mitzvah Club | Aleph Champ Homework
Lubavitch Hebrew School • 11 Harold Street • Tenafly, NJ 07670-1819 • 201-871-1152 Ext. 503
Powered by Chabad.org © 1993-2018 Chabad-Lubavitch Media Center. All rights reserved. Design by Dextel.netIn everlasting memory of Rabbi Yosef Y. Kazen, pioneer of Torah, Judaism and Jewish information on the web